I've had the blues for a bit, and mostly about things that I have no control over (but that exert some degree of control over me). It's not a good feeling, and it took me until this morning to pin down that it's the control issue that's bugging me.
So, I've taken a few steps to get control back over a few things that are within my power. Sometimes the list and the plan are all it takes to feel a little bit better.
I actually got a crazy little rush scheduling a payment on my credit card.
Weird.
2 comments:
A plan is a good, good thing. :)
I actually always feel a bit empowered by getting my bills paid. It might be coupled with resentment here and there, that my paycheck keeps dissapearing, but there is still a lot of satisfaction in being control of your numbers and being responsible.
Post a Comment