Much like everyone else, I am making New Year's resolutions.
This year, I'm doing it different. In addition to the annual goal of looking roughly like a super model by the end of the year, I thought I would also set some very achievable goals, as well.
1.) Kiss my boyfriend in three different countries.
Layovers at airports will count - and if worse comes to worse, I will count the U.S.A. as one of the three countries. I don't think that's really cheating.
2.) Drink more wines.
Not necessarily a greater quantity of wine, but more new, different wines. If I can do this in a foreign country, it's worth more points.
3.) Cook more.
So, going back to that achieving a super-model like physique -- hell, achieving any physique that would allow me to shop in, say, Ann Taylor Loft -- this goal will help me. I should cook at home more. For myself.
I am also going back to Weight Watchers on Sunday.
No. I won't tell you how it went. :)
1 comment:
Post a Comment