So, it hit me after looking at strollers yesterday, I don't know how I'll accomplish anything by myself ever again. The idea that, at some point, I am going to have to get my infant son and his stroller into the car is overwhelming. I don't have enough arms.
And, my wonderful husband keeps assuring me I'm not doing this alone. I'm not. But, at some point, there will be tasks that I have to complete while he is at work. Or in the bathroom. Or out doing something else that needs to be done for us.
And it scares me.
Who is this person?
I'm becoming someone else. A mother, obviously. And that's a good evolution. And yet, I'm afraid that I'm going to completely lose me as I knew me before. I'm not sure when it happened, but I guess I kind of started to like that girl.
2 comments:
You will be Nicole 4.0 or maybe even 8.5, we are all so many versions of our selves as we go through life.
You're not even Nicole 1.0 now, so don't be too afraid of developing that new part of your potential.
I will love you in all your incarnations to come. <3
Thank you. :)
I really appreciate that.
Post a Comment